Withdrawing From the University

Please Note:

Dropping all enrolled classes from current semester is considered a complete withdraw from the University. Students who completely withdraw from a major semester (i.e., Fall or Spring), will need to reapply to be eligible to enroll for future semesters.

To officially withdraw from the University of Miami, non-degree undergraduate students are required to notify the ‘Canes Success Center by emailing success@miami.edu.

In order to expedite the process, please identify your student status as non-degree (include in subject line of emails non-degree status student withdraw).

Please visit the University’s official Withdrawal Process page for additional information.