Non-Degree High School Status



Summer A & C '18 March 1, 2018 May 14, 2018*
Summer B '18 March 1, 2018* June 25, 2018
Fall '18 March 1, 2018 August 13, 2018
Spring '19 October 1, 2017 January 7, 2018
*The application will be disabled between summer terms.


The Non-Degree Seeking application is open for Summer '18:  Terms A and B, and Fall '18.  Please note, the application will close on May 14 and re-open on June 5.

Students who are high school juniors or seniors may apply for enrollment in the Division of Continuing and International Education.

Step 1: Confirm Your Eligibility

Students must be a junior or senior in high school, have at least a 3.5 GPA and submit the following supplemental application materials as required:

  1. High School Transcripts
  2. A letter from high school stating student is eligible for the course
  3. A letter of permission from a parent stating student can take the course (mail or email)
  4. SAT/ACT test scores for Math or Physics courses
  5. AP test results if the course has a prerequisite

Step 2: Make an Advising Appointment:

Make a phone advising appointment by:

Step 3: Apply Online

Important: Please Note

  • Students can take a maximum of two courses (6 credit hours) during a semester.
  • High School students pay  regular tuition and mandatory student fees .
  • Students are eligible for 100 and 200 level courses, and must meet course prerequisites and receive departmental approval to enroll. Your advisor will assist you to obtain departmental approval and to register for classes.
  • After 12 attempted credits a grade point average of 2.5 or higher must be maintained to continue in Undergraduate Non-Degree seeking status (with a maximum total limit of 30 attempted credits).

Immunization Requirement:

All new students are required to provide proof of immunization against measles and rubella, and all international students are required to submit proof of a tuberculosis (TB) test at least 12 months prior to registration. New students must complete the   immunization form  prior to arrival on campus. Read more about Health Center immunization requirements .